JMA HR is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JMA HR may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By continuing to use our website you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
Website Hosting and Data Location
The website hosting provider is GoDaddy.com and the data will be kept on a database outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Our emailing list is managed by Mailchimp.
What Data We Collect From
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Name and email address provided through our Website. This includes information given if you join our mailing list or if you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, post material or request further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you respond to a voluntary survey for research purposes and/or when you report a problem with the Website or contact us for other reasons.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Details of your access to our online resources or other materials.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information provided in your comments to improve our products and services.
- We will periodically send recent blog articles out to you using the email address which you have provided as part of our emailing list.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by email with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by email only if you have consented to this. You can opt-in/out of such notifications at any time after providing your information by email to email@example.com.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email for market research purposes.
- To compile information relating to your use of our products and services and make recommendations about goods and services and other areas that may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
Your Security and Disclosure Of Your Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
- To our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- Where we oursource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us.
- Where we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will never give or sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- To remember items in a shopping basket
- To provide essential security measures
- For quick loading and distribution of content
- To analyse visitors to the website and social media pages
- To remember your user preferences
- For our own and third party advertising
- For social media buttons (eg. “likes” on Facebook)
Where We Store Your Data
Our suppliers all comply with the European General Data Protection Regulations.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us holding your personal information or using it for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 or the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you wish to make a complaint about the way your personal information is handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).